Monday, August 08, 2011

Welcome to my blog

..And the all seeing eye keeps watching..

Well here it is!!! :) Welcome to my brand new blog. I am totally new to all this so bear with me folks while I get the hang of it..hopefully will take me 3 days to feel comfortable in here and not 3 months, which is how long it took me to set up my kindle!!!!

I'm Tansy (The Peacock Queen from fields Evergreen) and I named this blog Peacock Tales after my large obsession/fascination since early childhood with this beautiful yet obnoxious creature..its watches on with its hundred eyes of Argus, guarding Lokrum's gates..There is another reason behind Peacock Tales..It is the name of one of my first books, although it has yet to be written the seeds have been sown and the ideas haven taken flight. Don't expect it any time soon though, as good things only come to those who wait and I've yet to finish my degree...

Creativity and festivity is high in the air at the moment as Edinburgh is in festival season..i'm taking the boys to their first Fringe show of the year tomorrow, always an exciting time. If all else fails at festival time whether penniless or homeless, you can't help but soak up the atmosphere even without going to a single show. The street performers are out in force with a vast array of comedy, music, magic acts, jugllers, artists and the like. It really is a wonderful time to be in the Capital, spirits are high and even the weather is good - from time to time..

1 comment: